From birth to parenting
Find answers to your questions, from pregnancy to your first days at home with your child.
With Baptist Health Paducah’s StorkCentral, you can find answers to all your baby-related questions: Find all the information you need or pre-register online for your stay.
When you’re expecting, you are preparing for your family’s most precious day. Here are the top 10 reasons to spend that once-in-a-lifetime experience at Baptist:
• Free classes and tours help you prepare.
• The region’s only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is available with specialized care if needed.
• Private rooms, designed for rooming in with your baby, enhance your family experience.
• KangarooCare provides special bonding time after delivery.
• A lactation counselor and breastfeeding educators are available to assist with feeding your baby.
• Your friends and family can see your baby’s photo online in the Stork’s Nest and on WPSD News Channel 6.
• Registered nurses are a free phone call away – even after you go home – through our StorkLine: 1-800-575-BABY.
• More moms choose to have their babies at Baptist than at all other western Kentucky hospitals combined.
• WomenCertified® says it’s the Best Hospital for Patient Experience in Obstetrics.
• Coming soon: Mother-baby care.