Maternal Child Classes and Programs
Baptist Health Paducah offers a variety of programs and classes to meet the unique needs of expectant families. The more information you have, the more comfortable and confident you'll feel.
To learn more about our many programs and classes, use the links below. In order to register for the class dates you prefer, please call to register for classes when you are approximately 24-26 weeks pregnant. We also request you call to cancel your registration if you are unable to attend a class for any reason. There is frequently a waiting list.
To register online, choose from the classes below and click on the highlighted link or phone the Stork Line at (270) 575-BABY (2229).
Programs & Special Services
- StorkCentral, pregnancy program for expecting families.
- Prenatal Massage Therapy available to women after their fourteenth week of pregnancy at Natural Healing Institute.
- Prepared Childbirth Class, a series of two classes about the labor and delivery process. Please click the link to learn more.
- Prepared Childbirth Refresher Class, a one-time class for families experiencing their second time around or more.
- Breastfeeding Class to help expectant parents prepare for the breastfeeding experience.
- Cesarean Birth Class to prepare mothers for a Cesarean delivery.
- Sibling Class to prepare children ages two to nine for the new baby's arrival.
- Grandparenting Class for grandparents and older caregivers.
- Infant Massage teaches the benefits of massage therapy to newborns.
- Relaxing From Within designed to help expectant mothers learn relaxation techniques.
- Smart Beginnings Prepared Childbirth Class for teenage parents or the non-traditional family unit.