Maternity Program Services & Perks
StorkCentral is a pre- and post-maternal care program brought to you by Baptist Health Paducah. This new comprehensive program covers all the basics, plus you'll find answers to any questions you may have during the course of your pregnancy. It's all part of our commitment to provide for women's health at every stage of pregnancy.
StorkCentral registration includes:
- A free copy of What To Expect When You're Expecting.
- A StorkCentral coupon book filled with discounts from participating merchants.
- Access to our many maternal child classes and women's health education classes.
- Access to our online Pregnancy Center, online nursery (The Stork's Nest®), online Health Encyclopedia and other helpful tools to get your family off to a healthy start.
- Access to the Stork Line and Baptist Health Line where you can talk one-on-one with a registered nurse to get answers to all of your health-related questions.
- A tour of the Birthing Center, new nursery, pediatrics and newly-renovated postpartum suites.
In conjunction with the StorkCentral program, an open house is held in the atrium of Doctors Office Building 2 to congratulate expecting parents on their good news. It is held quarterly on the first Thursday of January, April, July and October from 4 to 5:30 p.m.
Expecting families learn about maternal-child services and classes and receive a tour of the Birthing Center, nursery, pediatrics unit and postpartum suites. A special baby gift awaits each new mom-to-be. Refreshments are served.
For information on joining StorkCentral, phone the Stork Line at (270) 575-BABY (2229).