Baptist Health Paducah's Rehabilitation Services department provides comprehensive physical, occupational and speech therapies for both hospitalized patients and outpatients.
The goal of Rehabilitation Services is to promote the highest level of functional mobility, activity and communication while teaching the participant and those closest to him or her the methods used to work toward restoration. Our services are provided to patients of all ages, from newborns to the elderly. All rehabilitation is specifically tailored to the individual needs of participants and their family circumstances.
Specialized outpatient services include:
- A comprehensive Wound Care Service for chronic, non-healing wounds caused by burns, tissue trauma or disease processes;
- Help for chronic pain problems;
- The Baptist Rehab Center, a unique facility offering a wide range of specialized services including injury rehabilitation, help for vestibular and dizziness disorders, aquatic therapy and pediatric rehabilitation;
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy to help individuals achieve their highest level of independence in daily living skills after an injury or illness; and
- Speech Therapy to help individuals with speech, language and communication skills; difficulties with cognitive functioning; learning disabilities; and swallowing disorders.
Baptist Health Paducah's Infection Control Department is responsible for preventing and controlling the spread of nosocomial infections in patients receiving rehabilitation therapies.
For More Information
For more information about Rehabilitation Services at Baptist Health Paducah, phone (270) 575-2721.