Get in. Get out. Get on with your life.
Baptist Health Paducah's Outpatient Care Center offers a full range of outpatient services, from lab work to diagnostic testing to surgery, under one roof.
Everything in One Place
The last thing you need when it comes to outpatient care is to be sent all over town from clinic to clinic for tests and treatment. At our Outpatient Care Center, you can receive:
- laboratory services such as blood or urine tests;
- diagnostic imaging services such as x-rays and fluoroscopy; and
- outpatient surgery.
We offer advanced technology to simplify diagnosis and treatment and possibly eliminate the need for major surgery. Our doctors and nurses are established experts in outpatient care and second to none in the region. They use an array of lasers, endoscopes and video-assisted surgical equipment to make better, faster diagnoses, which lead to faster treatment and recovery.
Express Check Makes Registration Easy
Baptist Health Paducah's Express Check program makes registering for outpatient tests and procedures quick and easy. To take advantage of the program, follow these simple steps:
- As soon as your physician schedules you for outpatient tests or surgery, phone pre-registration at (270) 575-2979. Pre-registration clerks are available 24 hours a day seven days a week to take your phone call. Even if you are scheduled for a test or procedure the same day, it is still to your advantage to call ahead to begin the registration process.
- Be ready to provide the registration clerk with the following information:
- your medical record number, if you are familiar with it and you have registered at Western Baptist before;
- your date of birth;
- your social security number;
- your home address;
- the specific tests or procedures the physician has ordered; and
- your insurance card.
- If the clerk is able to complete your paperwork in this phone call, he or she will tell you that you are eligible for Express Check.
- When you prepare to come to the hospital, make sure you bring your physician orders and your insurance card with you.
- When you arrive at Baptist Health Paducah, proceed directly to the Express Check receptionist, who will copy your insurance card, have you sign a consent form and send you to the appropriate area.
You also may pre-register online by clicking here.
If you do not take advantage of the Express Check program, plan to arrive at the hospital 30 minutes before your scheduled exam time to complete the registration process.
For More Information
Baptist Health Paducah's Infection Control Department is responsible for preventing and controlling the spread of nosocomial infections in hospitalized patients.
For more information about Baptist Health Paducah's Outpatient Care Center, phone (270) 575-2114.