Occupational Health and Wellness
Baptist Health Paducah offers a broad range of occupational health services, both through the hospital and through our affiliation with BaptistWorx™.
Taking Care of Business
BaptistWorx Occupational Medicine offers a fully-integrated occupational health and wellness clinic, offering these services to area businesses and industries:
- Pre-employment, respirator, return-to-work, Department of Transportation (DOT) and post-accident physical exams
- Injury treatment of worker's compensation and Jones Act claims
- DOT and non-DOT drug screenings
- 24-hour occupational health nurse hotline
- Employee health and wellness programs
- Employee health screenings
- Training programs, including first aid and CPR, blood borne pathogens and Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs)
Occupational health and wellness services available directly through the hospital include:
- Educational Programs
Baptist Health Paducah can provide health and safety education, wellness and fitness consultations, and on-site programming, including:
- Regulatory compliance seminars, such as First Aid and Bloodbourne Pathogens and Adult CPR Classes;
- Back school;
- Ergonomics; and
- Additional education, depending on your employees' needs.
- Industrial Rehabilitation for Work-Related Injuries: Baptist Rehab Center, located 115 Kiana Court in Paducah, offers industrial rehabilitation services. The center specializes in the treatment of back, neck and joint trauma in the arms and legs. Staffing includes an Advanced Clinical Specialist in orthopaedics and a McKenzie Back Specialist. The center is open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Fridays. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (270) 534-1200.
BaptistWorx™ is a full-service occupational health and wellness program. Our main clinic is in Baptist Health Paducah's Doctors Office Building 1. After-hours and emergency care for work-related injuries also is provided through our Prime Care Center and the Emergency department at Baptist Health Paducah.
In addition to work injury treatment, BaptistWorx also provides:
- medical case management;
- medical surveillance programs, including drug testing;
- physical evaluations; and
BaptistWorx Occupational Medicine clinic is in Baptist Health Paducah's Doctors Office Building 1, at 2601 Kentucky Avenue in Paducah.
Hours of operation are 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. For more information, phone (270) 415-4600.
For more information about BaptistWorx, visit http://www.baptistworx.com.