Maternal Child Classes and Programs
Baptist Health Paducah offers a variety of programs and classes to meet the unique needs of expectant families. The more information you have, the more comfortable and confident you'll feel.
To learn more about our many programs and classes, use the links below. In order to register for the class dates you prefer, please call to register for classes when you are approximately 24-26 weeks pregnant. We also request you call to cancel your registration if you are unable to attend a class for any reason. There is frequently a waiting list.
To register online, choose from the classes below and click on the highlighted link or call our Stork Line at (270) 575-BABY (2229).
Programs & Special Services
- StorkCentral, pregnancy program for expecting families.
- Prepared Childbirth Class, a series of two classes about the labor and delivery process. Please click the link to learn more.
- Breastfeeding Class to help expectant parents prepare for the breastfeeding experience.
- Sibling Class to prepare children ages two to nine for the new baby's arrival.
- Grandparenting Class for grandparents and older caregivers.
- Relaxing From Within designed to help expectant mothers learn relaxation techniques.
- Smart Beginnings Childbirth Class for teenage parents or the non-traditional family unit.
- Safe Sitter Classes for boys and girls, ages 11-13, teaches medically correct way to handle emergencies with young children. There is a small fee for this class.